Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Voice Mail Protocol

Do not leave me a voice mail that simply says “please call me” and nothing else.  Give a reason why you need to take up my precious time (preferably a billable one) or I won’t call you back.  If the reason isn’t important enough to bother mentioning, then it’s not important enough for me to bother returning your call.  If the reason is too complex for a voice mail, then send me an e-mail.  This applies doubly to people who work at the same firm. 

No comments: