Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Grumpy's Sayings

It's been noted that there are a few phrases I tend to use far too often.  I've put together a list of some of the more amusing ones:


The Stupid!  It Burns!

Go away and let me do this before you hurt your brain.

There's an easier way to do that, but I'm too entertained watching you fail to show you.

Well, that was stupid.  (Usually said to myself, daily.)

Dear Lord I'm surrounded by idiots.  (Again, usually to myself and most often while driving.)

I'd rather try wallpapering a cat.


Yep, I'm a compassionate, caring, thoughtful sort of guy.  Just like you thought I was.

1 comment:

LostParalegal said...

Corollary to "There's an easier way to do that, but I'm too entertained watching you fail to show you." -

"There's an easier way to do that, but you didn't bother to ask because you think I'm an idiot and/or evil, which makes it freaking hilarious to watch you fail what I could have prevented"