Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Monday, January 9, 2012

Where did I put that leaf blower?

Today is National Clean-Off-Your-Desk Day.  OK, so this post is a bit late (so sue me, I was busy), but before leaving at least TRY to get all your crap organized. 

After all, your office needs to be clean in order to celebrate Pat Benatar's birthday tomorrow.

Hey, this week needs all the help it can get.  As Namby Pamby, Esq. pointed out earlier on Twitter, Today's a Full Moon and 4 days later it's Friday the 13th.  Plus it's the first five-day work week of the year.  Now if that isn't a recipe for disaster, what is?

No comments: