Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Not just Election Day...

For those of us in the USA, most know today as Election Day (AKA Thank Freakin' GOD It's Almost Over Day). 

Today marks some other interesting holidays and events, such as:

Saxophone Day 

International Day for Preventing the Exploitation of the Environment in War and Armed Conflict

Gustavus Adolphus Day in Sweden


So while we're all wrapped up in our American Election Day self-centeredness, remember that there's a world beyond our borders.

And yes, I did vote already today.  No, I won't say for who.  My parents told me never to discuss Religion, Politics or Sex in public, and that advice has served me pretty well so far.

Go vote!

No comments: