Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Monday, December 20, 2010

Thought of the Day - Who???

Attorney contacts me about a case I worked on months ago.  In the meantime, I've worked on probably a hundred or so others, and am now handling a full-blown trial.  I cannot give him the exact answer he needs, so he blows up and starts screaming at me.  Sorry, but I get 2 small cases from you every year as opposed to about a half-dozen other attorneys in the office who give me at least 20 cases each, all of which are far more involved than your tiny little contract issue.  My apologies for not having the ability to retain every detail of your sad, unimportant little case for a small client who's been bought out and probably won't be our client much longer anyway.

No comments: