Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Monday, February 7, 2011

Nervous Lawyers

I dislike working for nervous lawyers.  You know the type, constantly nagging to make sure everything is done correctly.  I've spent the bulk of the afternoon biting my tongue, trying not to snap at the guy.  I know how to do my job, much better than you do.  Shut up, go away, and stop worrying.  If a deadline is 2 weeks away, there's no need for me to e-mail and call someone multiple times today for a routine task that takes an hour at most. 

He gets points for not waiting to the last minute, but not as many as he loses for being annoying as all hell. 

No comments: