Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fun with Attorney Instructions

Partner asks me to do a summary of recently received discovery responses.  I ask "how detailed do you want them?"  Response is "tell me if they admit or deny anything and what they say".

I ask you:  How is this any different from reading the actual discovery response documents?  That said Partner had to send me? 

Head... hurting... frustration... rising...

1 comment:

Superlegal said...

Because he doesn't feel important if he reads it himself.