Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What is this person searching for?

On occasion, I look through the searches that found my site for kicks.  Superlegal Fun's recent post prompted me to look again.  Most made sense based on my recent content, although one jumped out at me

christian paralegal blog

Whuck???  I don't remember even mentioning religion period, much less any specific one.  I'm about as non-religious as you'll find.  So how did my blog end up on that search?  I'm guessing the first word had zero relevance and was balanced by the other two...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah..whuck? I've been meaning to do a post on searches that landed on my blog as well. It always makes you wonder...