Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Things Pissing Me Off Today

1.  MAPE is demanding to know where something is despite the fact that I told MAPE just 3 days ago (when it was asked for) that said thing would take a week to ten days.  Like I do every time MAPE requests this particular thing.  MAPE always demands to know where it is after just 3 or 4 days.  My conclusion?  MAPE lacks basic math skills.

2.  It's unreasonably hot today.  I hate hot weather.   

3.  SOMC.  Again. 

4.  Did I mention it's hot today?

5.  There's nothing on my calendar today.  Nothing.  Which means the day will be full of last-minute crises that I cannot pass off because something else is due.  Attorneys can smell an empty paralegal calendar from almost as far away as a martini.

6.  It.  Is.  Too.  Effing.  Hot.

No comments: