Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Monday, July 11, 2011

Return!

Sorry for the lack of postings lately.  I was on an extended vacation in a remote area without communications.  It was nice to be away from work, internet, e-mail and phone for a while.  Especially in this profession where work tends to follow us everywhere.  You need a clean break every so often to recharge your sanity.

Don't worry, I'm still the same snarky jackass.  Just a bit less stressed-out.

1 comment:

Momalegal said...

Hey Grumpy, glad you enjoyed your vacation! Enquiring minds want to know...did it help your burnout at all? I'm counting on my upcoming vacation to at least return me to some level of giving a shit. :)