Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Monday, September 26, 2011

Way too short

Funny how two weeks off between jobs feels more like 2 hours.  Accomplished a lot at The Money Pit, including roof repair and finishing up demolition on the world's longest kitchen renovation.

Currently on a train headed to the main office for initiation orientation, and posting from my Blackberry.  This is my first try at mobile blogging, so be patient.

BTW, it was nice of my new employer to spring for Acela tickets.  My prior firm was so cheap we only ever got the Metroliner.  For those of you not in the northeast, Amtrak's Metroliner is like taking a cheap bus, and Acela is like flying without leaving the ground or getting groped by the TSA.

No comments: