Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Thursday, January 5, 2012

What's Pissing Me Off Today

In no particular order:

Why do people in expensive cars feel entitled to drive like raging a$$holes?  Two Beemers and a Caddy took turns trying to run me off the highway this morning.  I'm debating whether to start carrying a brick in my car to hurl at these people.

We're out of coffee.  How the f**k does a law firm run out of coffee?  They'd better reimburse me for the overpriced burnt stuff I had to go back downstairs and buy.  (Yes, I know free coffee is a perk not an entitlement, but you get my point.)

Can't we go through ONE winter without a major snow event?  Please?  Is that asking too much?

No comments: