Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Off-Topic (sorta)

I spent Saturday afternoon working on my old beater pickup truck.  Managed to complete an oil change and a tune-up entirely on my own, and the truck actually works better now!  Let's just say I'm not usually the most mechanically inclined person around.  That's why I'm a paralegal.

It gives me a sense of pride and tangible accomplishment that is unmatched by completing a successful e-filing or settling a PI case at work.  Maybe I'm in the wrong field...

No comments: