Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Friday, May 20, 2011

A Few Regrets

If the Rapture happens tomorrow and the Apocalypse begins, like anyone else I will have a few regrets:

1.  Never found the source of the small oil leak in my truck.  Been bothering me for years.

2.  Never got to hear my ex say she was wrong.  About anything.  Ever.

3.  Never saw the Eagles perform live. 

4.  Pink Floyd never reunited.  Not like I have any influence on that, it just would have been nice to see.

5.  We don't get to find out who the Mother is on "How I Met Your Mother"

6.  Never pitched my movie idea to Quentin Tarantino.  Kill Bill 3, everyone she killed returns as zombies.

7.  We'll never see Conan O'Brien's inevitable triumphant return to The Tonight Show.

No comments: