Based on this
1. Loot Nordstroms. Hey, if I have 5 months of Apocalypse to live through, and the world is ending anyway, why not rob them for decent threads? If there's only a few months left I might as well look good. And in my backwater hellhole, Nordstroms is the least bad option.
2. Loot Costco. Bulk bottled water. Pallets of Spam. I own a large pickup. DO THE MATH.
3. Best Buy. Note the lack of a "Loot" prefix. Pretty sure electronics retailers will keep making money as long as possible despite an apocalypse. Since I won't be spending my retirement money anyway, why not there? Stockpile DVD's and Wii games to occupy the spare time waiting for the end.
4. Gun stores. Need I ask? Zombies. Looters. Cowboys fans. My 5 foot long broadsword will only get me so far before the undead get a clue.
5. Gas Stations. I already have a backup generator, so stockpiling gasoline and StaBil is important. Plus it will power the lights that keep out the zombies. Not to mention my plasma screen, HD player and Wii.