Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pet Peeve of the Day - Stuff On My Chair Strikes Back

Guess it was too soon to think people in my firm got the message about walking past my inbox to put something on my chair.  I come in, after working late on Friday and being the last person to leave, only to come in this morning (well before the known guilty party) and find... yep... STUFF ON MY G-D CHAIR!!! 

The only thing that keeps me from getting enraged is the somewhat comforting thought that whoever put it there had to come in over a long holiday weekend.  That should be punishment enough.

No comments: