Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Human Laziness

Another clue as to why America has an obesity epidemic was discovered this morning.  While I was driving around town, I got stuck behind a bus that seemed to stop every 50 yards.  Being between jobs and having nothing better to do, I followed it.  The bus literally stops on every block.  Why?  Why can't people walk more than a block?  If you have major handicaps, they operate a door-to-door service for free!  Walk a couple blocks to catch the damn bus a little more often! 

Rant over.

No comments: