Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Monday, August 29, 2011

Update - best of times, worst of times

So, I have officially left my old job and am taking some much-needed time off before starting the new one.  It started with a hurricane, so I'm not hopeful how the rest of the time will go. 

Everything managed to go pretty well, except for a few notable instances I will blog about shortly.  I've been too busy cleaning things up before leaving to do much about blogging, but will be getting back to it shortly.

2 comments:

Momalegal said...

Can't wait to hear about the new job!

Superlegal said...

New digs = less old digs!