Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Quiet Week

So I'm enjoying the rarest of things:  A Quiet Week.  (OK, OK, I know, it looks like I just doomed myself by saying it, but bear with me.)  The calendar is empty.  Un-Manager is on vacation.  Half the Associates are away.  My biggest, most annoying case has settled. 

And my desk is empty.  Yes, completely and totally barren of anything like work. 

How long will this last?  Hopefully until the end of the week.  After the past few months, it's nice to have a quiet, unhurried stretch of time to decompress, yet still get paid and not blow vacation days.

No comments: