Welcome!

This is a humorous and sarcastic blog written by a paralegal in a mid-sized law firm in a mid-tier market. The goal is to share some of the pitfalls and foibles encountered in my own day-to-day experiences. Feel free to contact me at aparalegalslife@gmail.com with comments. Complaints, not so much :)

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

File Under "I've Always Wanted To Do This"

Courtesy of Above the Law, we now have a new contender for the most epic Departure Letter in history by a non-attorney law firm employee.  The only thing that surprises me is that it's not about my former boss, Asshat.  We've all worked for this guy in our careers (or still are).  Read about it here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love departures like that - I've even been witness to one of them. More power to them.

Anonymous said...

Agreed - that is a fantastic memo!